View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:28 PM   #25
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports

Drives: 2009 CTS-V, 2008 C6Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyBeefcake87 View Post
I know your reputation in this field is second to none Tony, your products are used and respected by many in the industry.

Couple of quick questions, in your opinion will this v2 TB be a viable option for those of us with a stock tune car? And how does it compare to an unported 95mm TB in your opinion? Lastly, I know you port ls7 msd's, do you port LT1 msd's as well?
Stock tune car no problem....but you cant type "stock tune" and "95mm TB" in the same sentence though!! That certainly wont work.

I haven't flowed a stock 95 mm yet but if I had to guess the ported V2 would flow somewhere in the middle (between a stock LT and the ZR1 larger 95 mm).....BUT my ported LT unit would have the lower throttle angle flow close enough to slip under the ECM radar. The larger 95 mm simply would not. That needs an adapter also.....its meant for more aggressive modded combo's where tuning is part of the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
Oh I like that. After my warranty is up in about 6 weeks I will get one.
Hell don't wait for that....LOL

In the highly unlikely event you have an issue that might become engine warranty related you simply reinstall the stock TB you will still own. The purchase of my TB is an outright situation....you still retain the OEM TB on the car now. Installing it wont effect warranty nor will anyone ever know. You only get into an issue if you tune the car and flash the ECM

Just an FYI

-Tony
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote