View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 10:41 AM   #1
DamonZ28

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Cool DamonZ28's 2020 Riverside Blue Camaro 2SS

I've enjoyed reading through some of the journals here, so I thought I'd create one of my own. I bought my first Camaro, a 1994 Z28 with 16,600 miles, in the summer of 1995. After running it up to over 195,000 miles, I was ready for something newer. I started looking at 6th gens in the spring of 2022, after getting a ride in my friend's 2016 Camaro 2SS. Through various circumstances, I was not ready to buy until November of 2022. I wanted a 2019-2020 2SS in Riverside Blue, with A10, NPP, and magnetic ride. I was willing to go anywhere in the country to buy, as those options are pretty rare for sale. By luck of the draw, I found one in my home state of Wisconsin, about 2.5 hours away. I contacted the dealer to see if it was still available. I also contacted my friend's salesguy, who worked for the same dealership but at a different location. After some initial text messages about the car, the salesguy called and said someone was at the original dealership, buying the car. However, the next morning, the original dealership called and asked if I was still interested in buying the car. The original dealership was holding the car for me! So I called my salesguy back, he had the car transferred to his location (a little closer to me), and I picked it up the day before Thanksgiving 2022!
Attached Images

RUXIFEY Smoked LED Side Marker Lights / Black SS emblem on rear bumper / Blue SS vinyl overlay on front bumper emblem / Wildhammer Rear Dark Reflectors / Trim Illusion Gloss Black Door Handle Covers / eBay Black Fuel Door / Screaming Chicken Fender Hash Marks / Color-Matched G2 Caliper Paint
RE Audio RFX10D4 10" Sub / Hand-made sub enclosure / Hifonics Zeus ZRX1200.1D amp / JL Audio LoC-22 line output converter / Sub Thump Plug N Play T-Harness With ANC Defeat Harness Kit

My Camaro Journal
DamonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote