View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 08:04 AM   #5
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
Magnuson makes the perfect setup for your application. You'll have more torque and hp at the wheels and you'll love the additional power on the street and track. It will be a direct fit.
How is that? the magnuson 2650 isn't out yet for the zl1 theoretically. there should be 1 or 2 at the maggi both at cfest though.. my friend has a 2650 that will be at the both told me his numbers his mods are the same as redline edelbrock test car and they were higher on the eforce. Of course cam specs, porting and different TB company can make a little difference..

We all know that maggies do usually make the most power but TQ I don't think so.. the eforce been long know for lower HP but higher TQ numbers due to longer runners that increase TQ but slow the velocity down to make any big power. the slowed velocity also creates higher IATs but the 6 gen 2300 gotten a lot better and moving the IAT sensors has netted the same performance as the Maggi..

With the 2650 I think its gonna be apple to apples now.. with low clearance required for the larger rotors the design of the runners is going to be very similar.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote