View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:38 PM   #301
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by devsfan1830 View Post
Any recommendations as to how to ask for this specific test with Chevy? Around 2017 I took my car into my original dealer for this problem and they waived it off as normal shifting and V4-V6 transition vibration. Ever since its persisted and maybe even gotten more pronounced. The feeling and situation in which it occurs is identical to everyone elses descriptions here as well as the symptoms listed in the TSB. I moved last year and have a new nearby Chevy dealer. At this point is this bulletin and issue something they should already know about and I can request directly? Bumper to bumper coverage is ended but I still have powertain. Should I still be covered for this flush?
The updated TSB states:

"Vehicles that are presented with TCC shudder should have the appropriate fluid exchange procedure completed. Diagnosis beyond the customer complaint is not required if vehicle was built prior to production dates indicated above"...which for the Camaro, is Feb 1, 2019.

Go to your dealer armed with this information. If they say a diagnosis is required, direct them to the July 8th revision for 18-NA-355.