View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 09:34 AM   #63
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyink1 View Post
I have lots of fun twisty roads around here, and I've driven a lot of very nimble cars in the past. I appreciate how the SS 1LE handles so good for its size, weight and power. I can still have a ton of fun in the corners and not feel like I'm packing around a ton of weight.
There are definitely times I wish I had a ZL1 for that extra kick in the pants power, but then I boot it and realize it is still pretty quick, and still very easy to get to illegal speeds as it is.
I think it's a very well balanced car for road use in respect to my area and how I like to drive my cars.
When I’m on twisty roads I do not wish I had more power. 460 hp I think is actually too much for that scenario. I am in more situations though where I wish I had the 650 hp of the zl1 which is why my 1le is for sale. If I lived where I lived a few years ago, this thread wouldn’t have been made. If I could be at the track every weekend this thread wouldn’t have been made because I think the 1le is probably easier and more fun for a novice like myself than a zl1 would be. Unfortunately I’m mostly on wide open highways so I’m flirting with the idea of getting a high horsepower car. Always wanted one and if I’m going to do it I have to do it while my 1le has its most value.

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
m6-lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote