View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 06:41 AM   #10
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
The 5th Gen Z28 was a success as far as performance goes. It kept up with the more powerful ZL1 in a straight line and it beat the ZL1 around a course. Although it sacrificed creature comforts it was a performance monster. The price tho was not worthwhile to a lot of people. Now we have the ZL1 at 650 HP with tons of creature comforts. And the 1LE version is even better around a course while still offering all the comforts. So I'm not sure how GM is going to make a Z28 that will outdo the ZL1 1LE without having the creature comforts and come in at a price that is reasonable. Unless they make it as a GT350 competitor and outperform the GT350 while coming in much cheaper and without markups. It'll have to be better than the SS 1LE of course. And I also don't think it'll be announced just yet so as not to take away from the ZR1. So I do think we will see one. Maybe for 2020. But even if we don't we still have soo many weapons against the competition that it isn't even funny. It's not like we really need it when you think about it. Dodge has no answer for it. The GT350 won't be a threat. It might be more of a waste of money to make it at this point.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote