View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 01:02 AM   #91
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangerOfWays View Post
And I would disagree. My opinion of the two, if they must be compared:

The charger shown above looks bloated to me. The upper grille is too large, bowed outward and makes the front look top heavy. The black bar across the middle is round and bulbous. The 'cheeks' are blank and empty looking, with foglights stuck in like an after thought. The headlights are comically large and wrap way too far around the front. Even the front lip has a weird rounded look to it. Honestly, I could see this bumper on a crossover or minivan.

Compare with the Camaro, which has a nicely proportioned upper to lower grille size, the 'cheeks' provide nice line breaks and keeps the angular look from the rest of the vehicle, lower lights that flow with the design, sleek properly sized headlights large enough to house exactly what is needed, the front nose and lip retain an aggressive pointed sharp look. All while adding aero improvements (albeit small) with the flowtie and air pockets.

An incredibly easy choice for me and my opinion - You would see me no where near that Charger.
Nicely proportioned? What universe are you living in. The universe where all Camaros have fullsized truck front ends tacked on to them?

Even the new Blazer has a much better proportioned front bumper/grill on it and that's primarily due to having the bowtie emblem located closer to the front upper grill, not tacked on to the middle of the bumper mid way down.

This is an ugly refresh no matter how you look at it.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote