View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #6
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGofast View Post
What do you mean used to? Like throwing it around a track? Everyday driving with the occasional punch on an open highway?

I think it took me a few weeks before I was comfortable just gunning it whenever. Despite how intense it feels the car is incredibly well behaved compared to just about any other American sportscar. Sometimes I forget just how fast it is until I have a passenger clutching for dear life when I hit it.

I can't wait to mod it. It still feels fast, but I don't have the time warping intensity that I used to anymore. I plan to mod my car to 700whp, then 900whp within the next year or so.
Just the occasional wallz n ballz tryst.

It’s been 15yrs since I had a 9sec. car. Before that it was several years with a 10sec one. To be honest, this one is way squirrelier than my prior ones, but I had the suspension set-up to launch straight. They would roast them, but track straight as an arrow on the street. This thing is left to right back to left, then right again as the traction control goes off & on again.

Maybe there are suspension tricks I’m not familiar with on these IRS’s to make them track straighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry300zx View Post
I have a A10 and can say its the fastest thing I ever driven. Way over powered for public roads. I don't see any reason to make it faster and void the warranty. Unless I lived near Mexico or do drag racing which I most likely won't do. I just enjoy driving a well engineered machine and thats exactly what this car is.
I desire more power, but the warranty is the main reason I’m not. I hear you on the rest.

I would say this is about my minimum power/weight & why I really wanted the change.
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote