View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:23 PM   #11
Trans damm

Drives: Trans am
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Stretch View Post
My question is how much more HP is worth the upcharge. I mean when the ZL1 came out the reason everyone traded their SS for one wasn't the blower, it was the MRC, some interior upgrades, and that facia. But mostly it was the MRC that got the folks to trade instead of getting a turbo or SC and having more power for less money.

Well now you can order an SS with MRC for an extra $1600. So what would it really take to get you into a ZL1 now instead of ordering a $40k SS instead of a 60+ ZL1
Suspension tweaks, wheel/tire set up, 200hp+ easy modibility, MUCH improved looks, racing seats, prob some interior enhancements/suede, improved brakes, PDR,carbon fiber body panels.. I think there will be more. So the question should be what part of the car will stay untouched. I don't see how you could touch that for 20k especially with a warrantee and higher resale then a modded car. I like the SS. But there is no part of me that wants one. On the other hand the camo car with an LT4 has me checking this site hourly.
Trans damm is offline   Reply With Quote