View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 03:18 PM   #88
FlowTie

Drives: ZL1-1LE 6MT
I have decided that this color is prone to massive variance based on the camera that's taking the pictures and/or filters. I didn't think much of it from the media or thread pictures initially. Saw it on a C8 a few days ago and it is gorgeous, not too light and not too dark, very well saturated. It doesn't seem to hide the body lines and details but doesn't accentuate them either. It's actually a very interesting color for as simple as it is, a lot of these pictures are really cool but don't do the real sight of it any justice. There is less variance in the tint and color based on natural lighting conditions in real life, some pictures make it look almost tiffany blue or even a teal with stiff blue in it, but that seems to be inaccurate from what I saw. Dedic's garage pics is very close to what it looks like in bright direct sunlight to my eyes, and in dimmer natural light there is no color change. Under the lot lights I have no idea. It's definitely more attention getting than I would typically go for, but man does it look nice in real life. Might have to get me one in this color...not really digging my satin steel at all.
FlowTie is offline   Reply With Quote