View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #27
IndeedSS1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR BEE View Post
Thanks! Just so everyone knows I'm not trying to disrespect ADM Performance at all. All their products are top notch from what I've read and from builds they have done and shared on Camaro 5. I wouldn't hesitate to have them do work on my car. I know they have documented and research there race intake and it is one of the best CAI on the market. After all their race scoop is used on just about every other CAI to make them perform better. I researched all the top CAI before purchasing ADM. Jannetty racing CAI test https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...VE&hl=en#gid=0. If you look at the temperature climb from the first pull to the last on each of the CAI tested. The ADM race intake had an increase of 5 degrees, which is very minimal, but compared to the Cold Air Inc of 0 degrees. This information is what had me thinking. What if I cold insulate the best looking and one of the top performing intakes. Could the ADM intake put down the same numbers of 0 degree temperature rise?
You did this because you were thinking and not just accepting I for one admire what you did.

As far as the temp rise goes, the number spread hsould be more extreme on the street during the summer.

She is only memory now.
IndeedSS1 is offline   Reply With Quote