View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 09:22 AM   #20
17txcamaross

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM.D. View Post
Yeah, it’s probably like the supercharged LS motors I’ve done. The IAT sensor simply gets moved. So while it’s technically the IAT1 PID, it’s in the location of the IAT2 sensor on a stock ZL1.

I can post some screen shots later from some of my logs. I can tell you mine are never more than 20 degrees apart though. I’ll show you what mine looks like on a steady freeway drive. I log ambient temp, IAT1, IAT2, and MAT.
Thank you, any data I can get will be helpful. After checking last night it seems the blower is not level when the car is sitting in the garage...garage is level or seemed that way when I did the floor coating, but obviously the nose sits low. I will be trying to drive up on ramps or using the driveway to assist in getting the blower level and ensuring the bleed valve on the blower is at the highest point. Then retry bleeding the system.

I won't be able to tell what the variance is between my IAT1 and IAT2, but will know what approx ambient is based on the MyLink outside temp. I also wonder if my catless Speed Engineering headers are playing a role in the rise in temp during stop and go traffic...although even at a steady freeway cruise temps are in the 120s with it being in the 50s here in Houston.

Somehow I will get this figured out and then get this beast over to MS Tuning for a couple dyno pulls and a solid number.
17txcamaross is offline   Reply With Quote