View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 08:05 AM   #13
Crushin_LT1

Drives: 2021 LT1 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaimer View Post
There are certainly visibility issues with the car, at least until it becomes second nature. I have been in/driven MANY vehicles... and the Camaro has been towards the bottom as far as initial feel/comfort regarding visibility. I'll never forget my first test drive - I thought I was sliding into a tank. The side windows are way up high (can barely comfortably rest arms on it & I'm tall), windshield is narrow, and she has wide hips. I wasn't concerned about any of that at the time, because I knew I would become accustomed to it; I've had Z cars in the past, which are notorious for blind spots.

Yep, you get used to it, but it's the worst for visibility I've had. I felt uncomfortable the first week or so, but you do get used to it and you can add convex mirrors to the side mirrors and if you go 2SS make sure you get the safety systems.

I did learn that a large drink from any drive-thru doesn't fit. I don't do soft drinks so I had no idea, but my buddy ordered a large at chickfila and i had to open the door to get the cup in the car...