Thread: Camaro's Future
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 05:58 AM   #14
CHASLT1

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4racer View Post
We've already seen C6Z06 prices jump $5-10K with the C8 transmission decision - I mean, that's one factor anyway. With the stock market about out of gas as a whole and all the major investment houses predicting 5-6% returns over the next 10 years, plus the pending asset inflation that all this money printing will cause - one might wonder if buying a pile of late model muscle cars and sports cars with manual transmissions might be a pretty good 15-25 year horizon investment.....

I mean - I could certainly at least make the case to buy a couple extras for my own personal consumption over the next 15-25 years right? Store them for 10 years. Because you know in 2030 nobody will be making cars like the C7 or SS-1LE or Z06 or ZL1 or M2/3/4/5, 911, etc. Wouldn't it be rather sweet to roll out of the garage in a brand new 2020 SS-1LE in 2030 when nothing like that is available new or even within the last few years.

Might suck if gas is also $15 a gallon. Probably will be in this country anyway. Maybe put a 10,000 gallon gas holding tank next to the warehouse where I keep my prizes....

You know it's a bit scary - Red Barchetta by Rush is one of my favorite songs, but I never thought I would live in a world where something like that would be the reality. Sadly - I was mistaken....
Gas goes bad so keeping 10k gals will do no good. We are screwed with good old Joe in office and we will never get the demwits out.
CHASLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote