View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 11:31 PM   #40
JamesNoBrakes

Drives: 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldp View Post
Don't really like the rendering but I feel that cars with long strong hoods and short rear decks are far more attractive than cars with sloping short hoods and long rear decks aka mid engine cars.

Hence, for me the C7 is way better looking than the C8 and also for me, the gen 6 ZL1 is way better looking than the C8. Mostly because of the reason mentioned above.
I think the most radical change was C6 to C7. C7 seemed to embrace the exotic lines, angles, aggressive styling, kind of a no-holds-barred to one-up Ferrari and AM in front-engined styling, and I think it does just that. When you see a Z06, it's just flat out hot-ness and far removed from the old-guy-car image.

C8 is more of an evolution of that style IMO. It kind of carries it forward, changes the configuration obviously, but seems to retain a lot of the same cues and hard angles. I like C8 a lot, but I don't tend to compare different engine configurations in that way.

2018 2SS 1LE
2023 Colorado ZR2
2022 Stinger GT-line AWD
JamesNoBrakes is offline   Reply With Quote