View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 02:22 PM   #465
HartfordRacingCaptain

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2023 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Do you mean the flexible splash guards? Those are only available as part of PCH-Flex Utility Package and requires the B96 wheel moldings. It's very likely that they changed packaging and order requirements. Rather than force the new package and wheel flares on your truck, they just took the splash guards off of your order. Happens all of the time on new models.

Have you checked to see if your vehicle is held up due to the hail damage that Wentzville received this month?
Yes, the flexible splash guards. Interesting since they allowed me to add the package before, but you are right it now requires the moldings. Funny thing is you can still order them by themselves on the Chevrolet Accesories site. I did hit up my dealer last night but didnt get a message yet today. They have been a bit disappointing with their communication. Did you see a change in event code on yours that were impacted? CFTH77 if youre able to glean any information. I try to not bother you forum folks who work at dealerships out of principle but if youre interested go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
It definitely doesn't do that. We have an LT that was damaged and it still shows on our website. The dealer might have removed it manually.
Understood, I wonder why.

HartfordRacingCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote