View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 07:28 AM   #9
Blueclyde

Drives: 2023 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71bb View Post
Well SLICKS if you ever decide to run them LOVE as much camber as you can give them on the front. I run -3.6 on front and -2.5 on rear and I run this on BOTH the street and track. EXCESSIVE toe in and Toe out is what will wear you tires out. I run almost NEUTRAL toe in toe out settings and I have NOT noticed as of yet any uneven wear on my street tires.

PRIOR to me getting the vorshlag plates my MAX setting on FRONT was roughly -2.0 degrees camber and about the same on the rear. To get the additional camber on the rear I am running SPL Toe Links with Eccentric Bolt lockout. This allows INCREASED adjustment in the camber PAST the -2.0 stock setting max. and eliminates the eccentric bolt that loses adjustment consistently when the suspension is taxed anyway. Part number is below.

https://www.splparts.com/products/ca...c-lockout.html
Good points. I just changed my wheel/tire set up so that would have been the time to go with slicks. I opted for the ZLE setup and will see how that goes. Thanks for the feedback though. I agree with you and may require camber plates in the future.
Blueclyde is offline   Reply With Quote