View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:44 PM   #26
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior102 View Post
It would seem a lot of folks posting here have never driven or owned a 1LE much less a 2SS 1LE. I drive mine to work and back three or more days a week and enjoy the hell out of it, the only thing I changed was swapping out the Goodyear Supercar's for PS4S's. Nothing upsets the suspension on this car and it handles and rides better than anything I've owned. In 12K miles I have never scraped anything and I drive up steep driveways and speed bumps daily and also enjoy the heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel.
AGREE!!

I never scrape either. This isn't a race car (well it kinda is but...) with a race car front spoiler. I clear all parking lot concrete blocks and driveways that are normal (just don't come into then fast and brake hard). I believe it's required by law that the front spoiler not be below a certain distance from the ground.

I average about 16k miles a year and budget 1 full set every 6 mths and that is with a track alignment and on the stock GY tires. Works out perfect for me. Mine is a daily and I LOVE IT TO DEATH. It would take a Porsche GT3 or GT4 to get me out of this car right now. realistically, I see it being replaced with a C8 Grand Sport version in about 3-4 years.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote