Old 02-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #11
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by metthem View Post
how do i find a moderator
On the main forum index, if you scroll down below the final sub-forum (Site Related .../.../... ) you'll see a link to 'View Forum Leaders'. If you click on that, it gives you a list of every moderator thats on the site & quick access to send us a private message. On the left side there are blue or white boxes beside a moderators name. If its white they are currently online & should be able to respond quite quickly. If its blue, they are potentially offline and it may be a few hours or days before they get back to you.

To get to the moderator list I described without having to go back through the forum, just follow this link here: Forum Leaders

Also on a bit of a side note, a moderator has their screen name in bright red and is italicized, as opposed to the regular members who have a regular font in dark red. Sponsors names are green, bold, and italicized.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote