View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:06 PM   #18
CW3SF

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro1973 View Post
All really depends. No Cam and Max effort bolt ons, usually the high side will drop first. With a cam and max effort then the low side is a problem. It really all depends on how much power and mods. I think IMO people should skip the JMS booster and put a real pump in. It just makes more sense to me. I know some people dont want to drill the tank, but if done right its not an issue, and you'll never need to worry about needing fuel upgrades in the future. I'm at 850whp and my low side is holding at 80+ PSI even at E40.

I don't see the high side holding pressure with the ported blower and pulley on E60 but every car is different. They didnt expect my car to be able to run E40 but it did, but i like to keep it at E30 as it starts to get into the 6.3ms range at E40.
I’m keeping the JMS booster on mine just because it’s already installed and should be enough for my end goal. If I decide down the road to go bigger blower I will do the low side pump. If I was starting from scratch again I’d probably consider the low side pump first. I plan to run as much ethanol as the high side supports, wherever that lands will be what it is. I’m not sure if OP will reach e60 but I have an advantage there with the altitude. All interesting stuff. Will be fun seeing it play out.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote