View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:26 PM   #11
Boo

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 Nightfall Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter97 View Post
I have a 2018 V6 with Borla Atak Axle-back exhaust and K&N CAI. I had both installed earlier in February or March and everything has been fine. I push my car every now and then. It is my daily driver, and I raced it for the first time last month against a 5.7 Charger. After two runs, my throttle bounces a bit when giving gas. Usually between 1,500-3,000 RPM. A week ago I was driving about 50mph and my engine light came on. OnStar told me it was code P2272 and when I took it to the dealer they told me it was both P2270 and P2270. I told the service tech I had the intake and he said the warranty wouldn't cover, but they didn't void my warranty either. He actually recommended that I got a tune did to the car. I disconnected the negative ground on my battery for a few hours to reset my computers and blew some dirt out of the MAF sensor, still runs the same. Car doesn't run rough, but the throttle does bounce and it's annoying. Regardless of having the CAI dealers should at least be able to inspect the O2 sensors no charge, but I guess that isn't the case. https://youtu.be/kXpohOjV1R4
Thank you! I think ill go in for an inspection once im back to stock....
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote