View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #3
ZXCamaro
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjk3888 View Post
Sounds like you picked the wrong car. If you are really that unhappy cut ties with the car sooner rather than later and get what you want. Sounds like a Challenger Scat Pack with an Auto would fit your wants better.
I had that (17 challenger scat a8), before the daytona. It felt like a boat. I "cut ties" with that car after two months for the 17 daytona. Ended up doing the same with the Daytona because I couldnt wrap my head around a pleasure car with 4 doors. But now I see that car was probably the right car. Most likely a charger hellcat will be next but again not for a while. Im in this camaro for atleast two years at this point. Its not a money thing, but I really wanted this car and I do love it. I just need to figure out how to make it work as a summer daily. I think the seat thing will help once I get a better seat in there. But as for trading both recaros for 2SS seats, thats not sitting well with me. I think I might just buy a complete 1SS drivers seat and keep the recaro in plastic.
ZXCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote