View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:22 PM   #5
hawk02
Coupe Newbie

Drives: 2017 ZL1, 2021 Corvette Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
It’s trash. Prewashed woth Adams foam soap. Rinsed. Used ~25-30ml Bathe+ with ~4gallons water (slightly stronger than directed). Low suds to begin. Disappeared and wouldn’t come back in the bucket within a couple minutes. Zero suds on car at all during the contact wash, although the incredimitt felt fairly slippery across the paint as I washed.

Beyond unimpressed. You guys know me....I really enjoy detailing and trying new products. This one was a flop. Mckees si02 soap was MUCH better. And most other usual basic soaps (CG, Adams, etc) seem to suds and clean better.

My car is coated and beads like a mother so I can’t comment on the Bathe+ adding any hydrophobicity. But I doubt it would. I wasn’t interested in pouring it directly on the wash mitt as the bottles suggests as an option.
Glad to see that someone else thinks Gyeon Bathe + is a dog.

It was recommended to me by the shop that installed paint protection film and ceramic coated my car. The product makes absolutely no suds and leaves streaks all over the finish.

I hadn't used the product in about a year and last week, in a weak moment, decided to give it another try. My assessment still stands -- the product stinks.

My go to car shampoo is Meguiars Gold Class. It's inexpensive, available at most parts stores, makes good suds, and leaves the car with a nice streak free gloss shine.

Last edited by hawk02; 07-15-2018 at 12:08 AM.
hawk02 is offline   Reply With Quote