View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 04:34 PM   #1
19 2SS

Drives: 2019 camaro 2ss
whipple supercharger tensioner pulley noise

so I have a 2019 ss with a 2.9 whipple kit, I started getting a weird raspy noise coming from the front end somewhere, my brother took a look at it and found that the whipple supercharger tensioner was wearing down as well as the bearing inside the pulley, took the belt off and the tensioner pulley was really loose and was wobbling back and forth, I only have about 2-3000 miles on the car with the whipple added, have any of you guys ran into this problem and how easy was it to get ahold of the part needed? or part #? I emailed whipple about it but theyre taking a while to respond so I figured i'd see if anyone on here had a similar problem. also this pulley was significantly dirtier than the other pullies which I was confused about since this one is tucked away the most. ill link a video I took of the noise and i'll zoom in on the pulley i'm talking about. also let me know if you think that sound could be linked to any other problem!