View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 04:30 AM   #9
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I love how people compare cars they have rented to their own ride. Most rentals have the lowest level interior and performance. Have you looked at the low tier chevy models inside? They are pretty bad. Hell it's hard to get a decent interior in the top models of many Chevys as compared to the top interiors of their competition. The best thing I did in the last year was to start looking outside of the Ford, Chevy and Fiat. There is some great vehicles out there. As far as the Malibu being better than the new Camry, I think someone fell and hit their head with that statement. Ive been looking for a midsized sedan over the best several months for my daughter. The Malibu is at the bottom of that segment in just about every way from my research and opinion. Now the impala on the other hand is one of the best in its class, i just think it may be too big for her. It really doesnt matter what brand it is though, car sales are down across the board. I believe it was a bad time for Kia to bring out the Stinger. Its a great car, but people dont want cars right now. Probably get a great deal on one of those in a year or two.
Gas is already going back up. Americans never seem to learn from history.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote