View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:38 PM   #42
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member

Drives: 17 Hyper Blue Metallic KLR-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android42019 View Post
First before anything make sure it's a reputable dealership(and not a Stealership) read your reviews and maybe just go check out the vibes you get from the people at the dealer your looking at(if it's not one you've ever used before) the dealerships with high volume sales for camaros and corvettes are the ones you'll have the best shot at having lots of allocation available. Good luck and welcome to the dreadful wait list
That's not totally true. I went with one that has a high volume of camaro and vette sales and they either only received one or I was lied to about my status on the order list. Dealerships will tell you anything you want to hear just to make a sale. And since my order did not get picked up and won't until February, I hope , I feel that I'm not as important as a sale today because I have yet to hear from the sales person since I sent him a text last Wednesday to see if I got picked up. He had told me thar it would be on Tuesday the 27th. I don't think he wanted to tell me either that they did not get an allocation at all or they gave mine to someone else. This has been very disappointing to me since they are a sponsor for our car club.