View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 09:17 AM   #17
43Camaro

Drives: [COTW 8/3/15] 2010 Camaro SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpevans View Post
people crack me up. Sure who wouldn't love to have a 69 396 M21 sitting in their garage to take out occasionally and assault every nerve in your body. Once you are passed on the track by an electric car that has the feeling of being glued to the pavement pulling 1.2gs in the corners and the car can handle anything you throw at it you people will be lining up to buy electric cars. Sure people are still gonna love the feeling of tracking and dragging the old combustion engines of the past but electric is the future. And by the way i am 60 and can't wait to see what's on the market in several years.
I agree with most of this, but the future is today. And today I haven't been passed by any electric cars. So I'm living for today, god only knows about tomorrow.

I do agree most will transition to electric at some point, but I may be dead by then so I'll continue to enjoy my ZLE. Brother just bought a Tesla Model Y Dual Motor. It's a POS, fast in a straight line (but has no soul, did not strike a nerve in my body at all)! I was actually a little depressed after I drove it..

43Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote