Thread: Crazy Mode Car
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 08:47 AM   #8
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
The factory Eng. have had the mech. do all sorts of testing. They thought it was either a bad ground or low voltage to a solenoid. Seems all testing came back neg. so their saying everything is ok. I'm saying it's not.
Also seems that no one know for sure how it's supposed to work. Factory Eng. have never seen this problem before and can't reproduce it in test cars. For some reason, it's not good being a first in this case.

My salesman that sold me the 2020 new, is trying to get one just like mine to see what the difference is between it and mine. I'm trying to tell them that all Camaro's with mode should act the same.

I'm still working with them as I won't let this go. Been going on for 5 months now.
You've stated that they reproduced the problem at the dealership, but GM can't reproduce it in test cars. That means there's an issue and GM needs to provide guidance to fix it.

Might be worth chatting with the service manager and bringing up involving GM directly via a Support Case. See how squirrely they get when you mention involving corporate...
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote