View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
JeremyNYR

Drives: 1984 Trans Am
Debating selling my T/A for a 6th gen

I’ve been going back and forth for about a year now trying to decide if I want to continue improving my Trans Am with more performance and giving it a more comfortable/ finished feeling to drive, or sell it and get into a 6th gen Camaro. Adding up the cost of everything it would take to get mine to perform like a 6th gen would probably be about the same as if I were to sell mine and buy a slightly used 6th gen. And hen there’s all the time I’d spend doing the work (which would be fun, but also I don’t have as much time for that kind lf stuff like I used to). There’s definitely a sentimental factor since I’ve built my Trans Am from basically nothing and have owned it for like 16 years now. But liek I said, I don’t have as much time to work on it now and kinda want to have something that performs and is reliable. I mostly fear regretting selling my first f body that i built myself. The big question is will I love the 6th gen enough to not regret making the switch?

I know I’m asking a biased audience here, but how do you guys feel about your 6th gens? Was anyone in the same boat as me selling one they put a lot of work into to buy a new one? I’d like to hear your stories and thoughts.
Attached Images

JeremyNYR is offline   Reply With Quote