View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 09:48 AM   #5
samwisemueller

Drives: 2015 Z06, 2017 1LE (possibly)
Seats are OMP WRC-R. The lap belts anchor to mounts that bolt into the sides of the adapter plate, the link to the product has a few pics showing the clip in points.

The driver's seat is not centered with this setup, it sits about 1" to the right, which felt weird at first but I got used to it. Makes it tight for using the stock 3 points and trying to get the belt buckled, but I didn't street it much with these seats.

The passenger seat is very low and very hard to see out of. The driver's seat is a good bit lower than stock, but was pretty good for on track, probably a good 1.5"+ higher than the passenger seat. I meant to take side by side pics, but was trying to get everything swapped yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post
With all the re-work on your part, it sounds like yet another half-baked aftermarket "solution".

+1 finished setup pics, and also what seat model? How are you anchoring the lap belts, at seat mounts? Also, it sounds like the seat is long longer centered, yes?

*edit*. Holy crap those sit low in the cabin. Can you even see out?