View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:08 AM   #127
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Car looks great man!!! Love that look..

I cross-shopped the Hellcat Chargers and reluctantly looked at the Challengers too...but wound up in a ZL1 because I couldnt get the same kind of deals on the Hellcats. I paid far less for a brand new A10 than I was getting deals on cars that were TWO years old for the Hellcats...

Thanks man! I hear what you are saying for sure. There were a number of reasons i went this route now. Main reason is my daughter can't fit in the back seat anymore without her legs crossed and wife continued to B*tch about being to tight as she is big boned. Originally i rented a Stingray, fell in love with the way it drove but needed back seats to convince my wife it was ok for our daughter and lives... LOL. The 6.2L LT1 drew me in and made it easier to get into the Camaro at first glimpse.

Hellcats are awesome but to be totally honest its hard even to push the Camaro or Challenger on these screwed up roads here in NYC even without the supercharger. I needed something with balls similiar to the Camaro after driving it for some time. The front and back seats definitely fit the bill for the wifes concerns. Overall i am pleased and feel it has all the bells and whistles i was looking for in a car. Also i been in 4dr's most my life. The Camaro was the first new coupe i got into since a 95' MX6 that i blew the motor first week i had it. Maybe over time my need for speed will dissipate but for now i need some raw power in my life.
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote