View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 09:40 AM   #110
RLHMARINES
1st Civ. Div.

Drives: Camaroless for now...RIP "Big SexZ"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
You can be certain they aren't Mules. If these are Mules, and they generally don't run Mules in packs in drive evaluations like the latest rounds of photos, then it is far from a 2016 car.

If these are 2016 prototypes (which with all the camo and two sets of photos of off property group drives they are), then these aren't Mules and they aren't disguised 5th Gens to throw everyone off.

Simply go back and look at the evolution of the spy shots of the Gen 5 and the C7 Corvette.

They've just done the best job of camo that I've ever seen. And both C6 and C7 were pretty well done. This takes it to another level.

Camo won't come off until the car is shown at an auto show somewhere or in the Camaro, shown in a movie. Again, look at history for the 5th Gen and C6 and C7.
Are these cars hand built at the GM Tech Center/Milford Proving Grounds or at the new home plant for Camaro in Mi along side the ATS/CTS chassis mates?

I know that history has shown us that someone at Oshawa took pics of a hand built car (white), I think they may have been fired over this, it would probably be too early if I really think about it for this to happen now at the new plant. So it would seem to make sense for Milford or the Tech center.

It doesn't seem like its been that long ago that we went thru this process.
Attached Images

Last edited by RLHMARINES; 08-31-2014 at 10:11 AM.
RLHMARINES is offline   Reply With Quote