View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 12:59 AM   #4
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
This is a picture of "Mr. The Dude" and the "Hot Rod"...

He loves this car and sometimes goes out into the garage with me to do some basic maintenance or just hang out and look at it...

My daughter taught him how to do "Knuckles" which to him is poking his gooey nose into whatever you are offering... Unfortunately, there are a few light "nose knuckles" on my Camaro! But that is OK because his is my little buddy, my best friend!!!

My "Lil Dude" on delivery day (Jan 17, 2020) with 4 miles on the odometer....

You might think they are pictures on the same day, but notice the side markers (OEM vs. Smoked), OEM Splash Guards, window tint, black Lugs vs. Silver, SS Center caps and the black painted rotor hats))
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...

Last edited by 2SS Capt; 03-26-2023 at 11:18 PM.
2SS Capt is online now   Reply With Quote