View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #74
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitchell17 View Post
Do we have any solutions for the rear turn signal? Kind of weird to have LEDs in the front and not in the back.

Also I could have sworn we have LEDs for the rear brake lights but I can't find evidence? I know we have the special lens which most new cars have now that makes them look like an LED, but from looking at the brake lights come on and off it kind of seems like they are incandescent just due to how they seem to ramp up brightness and ramp down brightness from the filament heating up and cooling down.
What evidence are you looking for? your 2SS rear tail light are LED but for the
reverse lights, but its not a Bulb its a board full of LED's did you need a Pic of one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
It’s my understanding the rear lights are all LED with exception of the reverse lights. The SixGen light housing is self contained with built in LEDs for the turn signals and brakes. The instant on/off is indication of that. The only swap I did was LED reverse lights using the Gen5diy mod and LEDs in the license plate area. I now have LEDs in all my lights with exception of the headlights which remain the factory HID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote