View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 05:57 PM   #14
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodCheck View Post
I prefer the ZLE, and I use it as a daily....and I've owned both. Tbh, the regular ZL1 bored the HELL out of me, and I went back to a Z/28. The ZLE rides more like the Z/28 (a bit rougher though)....to me, there's no replacement for the feel of the road the DSSV gives you.
I don't track my ZLE at all either, and never will. Its pretty much just a grocery getter (when I don't need to get a lot, since the storage/cargo space in these is a bit of a joke).

I figure the regular ZL1 would be a little less boring than the ZLE with everyone saying how much more planted the ZLE is with the stiffer suspension? I figured with more rubber and a stiffer suspension it would be harder to take the ZLE to its limits as the limits should be higher than a regular ZL1. The ZLE does look more aggressive, and maybe that's why it's less boring. I figured since I don't intend on tracking the car, and taking it to its limits on the street would be a fool's errand, the ZL1 was enough for me, that and the constraints on the 1LE track package across all trims was enough to keep me from the ZLE.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote