View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 10:34 AM   #14
qcman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RDP Tuned L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
I agree for the most part except for the 48 months, most i would go is 60 months. And even then that depends on if you know you are keeping the vehicle.

To the OP point, thats 7 years of car payments. That to me is asinine to finance a car for that long. I personally would just try to unload the Z28 and use that money towards trying to pay down the current loan as fast as possible or save it for a bigger down payment if a SS is what you really desire.
Its funny I went 84 months on my 2013 SS because I don't like to have a high payment that I must be required to make each month. But the loans are open so what I do is slam them down with extra cash when I have it... Kind of best of both worlds. Paid the car off in 26 months instead of the 84 I signed with no penalties.... But I was never stressed about making a high payment I didn't wish to make at a given time.

OP tough call I'd say. I wouldn't be buying another Camaro until someone agreed to fix the problems with the one I have first though...
qcman is offline   Reply With Quote