Thread: Zl1 or 2SS
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 01:54 AM   #1
amerhash28

Drives: camaros in his dreams
Zl1 or 2SS

Well Im 17 right now and i've been a camaro lover since i was 10_11 years old i had all my walls filled with posters of trans ams and all camaros except for the gen4 that im not a fan of but unfortunatly i never had the chance to even sit in a camaro.right now im starting to drive with my causin's car a late 2013 model genesis coupe with auto trany.i will keep it for a couple years and i will get my next car which hopefuly will be a camaro in late 2017._2018.i know that a lot of you might say that he is young and how can he afford an SS or zl1,well i can't but thankfuly my father's corrent business and financial condition allows him to be able to get me an expensive car.i know its soon to deside and worry about it but it really got me to think,if i get the 6gen SS i will have the nice new look,the great interior,the great techs BUT if i get a 2015 zl1 it will probebly have more power and a better sound.i know that 455 HP is a lot for a first time V8 person.but the unique sound and power is something else.

so which one would you recommend

2017 2SS:nice and expensive interior_high tech_higher price

2015 zl1:not so good interior_better performance,power and sound_lower price

Thank you for your kind and helpful replies
amerhash28 is offline   Reply With Quote