View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 11:56 AM   #23
torqueaddict

Drives: Tesla M3 LR-AWD [Former 1SS owner]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
The level of bias on both forums is ridiculous and so is the level of hate for the "other" car. I have owned both of the current gen Mustang and Camaro and they are both great cars with various strengths and weaknesses. I lease my cars and will likely bounce back and forth between a Mustang and Camaro to keep things interesting. Maybe even a Challenger if they clean up the looks down the road. Don't get why people feel like they have to pick one side for life and can't enjoy both offerings.
While acknowledging the Camaro has problems, they are tame compared to what's popping with the Mustangs. My critique of Ford and the Mustang GT (not the Ecoboost) isn't because it's a Ford. It's because of the glaring reliability issues. And yes, not everyone will experience them, but the chances of getting a bad one are too great. If I did not test drive an SS the day I did, I'd be in an 2018 GT right now. And you can bet I'd be getting ready to trade it in and take the hit even if I had no issues.

Who knows, tomorrow my LT1 might blow up on the way to work, but I definitely have more confidence in it than if I had a Coyote sitting under the hood.
torqueaddict is offline   Reply With Quote