Thread: FINALLY
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 10:24 AM   #35
6ixrosario

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupilbone View Post
Awesome news and story. Congratulations on your first Camaro, and a beauty she is. Those Maxima’s are pretty solid cars, but you just stepped into a well balanced rocket. Enjoy, and keep us posted with pics!
Oh yeah those maxima’s can run. It was my second car, but the first car I bought in my own and I loved to flat bottom steering wheel and 300hp V6. Those maxima can run. Never had an issue with it either. But I had had my fun with it and just woke up one day and something inside was just like “hey it’s time to get a Camaro” so I followed that instinct and it lead me to this one. Originally the dealership would sale it to me for the price I was asking for it cause they had always dropped the price $3000 under what it was actually worth. But surprisingly it stayed on that lot and dropped another $1500 right when I had the right amount of money I wanted to put down n I just happen to be the first person on their call list. When something’s for you, nobody can take it away from you. Even with all those customers who were calling and coming in there for it, it still managed to not be sold until I could drive down to VA to get it.
6ixrosario is offline   Reply With Quote