View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 08:41 PM   #12
2010REDSS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Josh,

Hey there.....me again....glad I took your advice and holstered my c/card until you released this Exhaust.

Ready to get it ordered and installed. Will get some videos posted comparing it to stock exhaust on my ZL1 1LE.

Going with the Track Edition Cat-Back Non-Resonated Quad Tips - AND - the Performance Link Pipes to get rid of the secondary factory cats.

Yes....I want it loud! Track only car......and one of my prior track cars was a 675HP LS7 GTM (mid-engine) with headers - no cats - only some simple resonators - made women swoon (including my wife! ) and grown men weep and I miss that sound.

I'm pretty sure that is the 3020-42066 Exhaust and 3010-11096 are the PLP's - correct?

Trying to order it all on Phastek and have two things to mention. First, the non-resonated version photo is incorrect - shows the resonator version in the photo. No big deal if you know enough to ignore the photo but you might want to have Phastek change it. Second, I can't find the PLP's on the Phastek site? Do they have them yet?

You can either reply on the thread or PM me on this. I want to get it headed this way so I can install it before my next track event.

Thanks.

2018 ZL1 1LE "RAZECAR"
2016 2SS Convertible "NOTOPSS" (Sold)
2015 Z/28 #306 "ITZFAST"
2010 2SS Coupe "FASSTER" (Sold)
2002 SS/RS "02FASST" (Sold)
2007 Factory Five Racing GTM "REDBLUR" (Sold)

"There are two kinds of cars. Red....and everything else!"
2010REDSS is offline   Reply With Quote