View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 08:54 PM   #11
LikaRokBowTie

Drives: 221SS1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckt227 View Post
I know I know. The assembly plant is closed until at least the end of the month. Ordered my 21 2SS 1LE in mid February. Was at 3400 TPW 3/22. Been pushed back now to 3100 and new TPW 4/19. Anyone else get the shuffle backwards. I get chip and part shortages and the pandemic, fortunate to be to be healthy hope everyone else is, sad mass shootings and whacky politics. Waiting on a car is nowhere near a priority. Just wondering what others are doing? Just going to wait/Switch brands/Just forget about it? Autotrader only has about 5 red 21 A10 2SS 1LEs and none near Florida. Anyone going to settle for a non 1LE SS and get a regular SS or pay another $20k plus for a ZL1. Just curious what others are thinking or doing. Thanks and stay safe.
I ordered a 1SS1LE in early March and I'm holding out for it, and if it turns into being a 22 so be it. I regret what I did 8 years ago which was not getting a 1LE optioned car, of course the dealer/salesperson didn't help make things better, but that's a story for another time. I'd wait and the worse that could happen is you get one that's a 22 still a win
LikaRokBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote