View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 01:23 PM   #53
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
other than the downward slope, the shape is nothing like the lancer/evo. The part that wraps around the corner has a sharp point at the bottom of the evo. The Camaro has a dull point near the top. The edge closest to the middle of the trunk on the evo is way more slanted than the Camaro. The Camaro may even be vertical.

in other words, some of you need to get your eyes checked.
Aren't you the same guy that thinks Tom Brady isn't one of the greatest QB's of all time. LOL your opinions always gave me a good laugh. That's why I like you so much! (that's another topic though)

But it brings me to a point, again. That is your OPINION.

I don't need to get my eyes checked. That's my perspective, as soon as I saw that rear end, I thought of an ugly Mitsubishi Lancer. So do a lot of people.

The downward slope, the reverse light in the very center (skinny oval thing) in between the tail lights are the exact same. Obviously the shape isn't the same, but until they actually put the tail lights in the freakin' car. It looks just like a Mitsubishi Lancer in my opinion, and apparently several other people's opinions as well.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote