View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:12 AM   #14
Big Lebowski

Drives: 022 C8 Z51 Red Mist HTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkk View Post
Sonax Alcantara cleaner for the interior. Very easy to clean.

If you go ZL1, and I strongly recommend that you do so, then get some Michelin PS4S tires on the car right away. The stock goodyears are horrible in the wet. You can sell the OEM tires easily on this forum to track folks, or keep them for collectibility.

303 fabric guard for the top and a top shelf self-healing PPF all the way around for the paint, especially black!
I'll second Gunkk's tire replacement recommendation. I however went with the Continental Extreme Contact Sport after a buddy with ZL1 recommended them. I bought my ZL1 late winter and had the dealer install them before I took delivery and I've had zero issues in cold or wet. Dealer sold a set to me for $1100, and I sold my GY's w/ 6k miles for $600 on Facebook locally. Well worth it at $1100, but even better at $500 upgrade. Its a convertible and will never see a track. Even drove it comfortably into the 20's with no chatter or slippage under hard acceleration. As I got used to them in the cold, I drove them harder and harder and to my surprise, only got them to slip once. Very quiet tire.