View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #647
crosive

Drives: 18 zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnqa800720 View Post
I did not read this entire thread, but it certainly seems like there are enough complaints here to file a class action suit against GM. They have a known failure mode, and are not solving the issue by any account that I have read. I just got a used 17SS with the shudder that I am taking back to the dealer for that among other issues (they are returning the car - there was also undisclosed damage). But, I am getting a new 18 1SS, and now am a bit worried I am going to be stuck with the same issue in a new car.

Has anyone approached an attorney about this? I will likely not have a car actively having the issue (sounds like it takes a few thousand to show up - damage occurring I'm sure all the way through), so it'll be up to one of you to pick up the mantle. Just show the threads from the various GM sites to any good attorney for class action suits, and they will jump all over it.

Since it is across all GM's with the A8, there are going to be plenty of customers for a lawyer to pick up this suit, and they will make a killing. As someone said though, it'll probably kill GM in the process.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544076

already happening
crosive is offline   Reply With Quote