View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 10:19 AM   #154
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyfan4life View Post
Sweet looking 72 Chevelle.The orange flames and silver look very sharp together.i can't get enough of Chevelles.Its My favorite 60's muscle car by far.
My uncle had a 72 SS L48 350 w/ 4sp and he got me into Chevelles.He is the main reason my first car was a Chevelle.I really love 60's Chevy Muscle and Muscle cars in general.I always wished i was around in the late 60's.So i could go down to the local Chevy dealer.Buy a kick ass Chevelle,Camaro or Corvette off the dealer lot.It took 50 years and now those days are once again upon us.Its a great time to be a Gearhead and Muscle car guy.
I love these new modern muscle cars so much, it made sell my SS Chevelle 33 years of ownership.I ordered a new 2020 2SS 1LE in Rally Green and should be built in early August.Its a dream come true......
Very nice congratulations on your purchase as well sorry to see your Chevelle go .I hear you I love all the muscle cars from the 60s and these new modern marvels no matter what front bumper they have LOL..this is my other new project
Attached Images

orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote