View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 07:13 PM   #37
zookeeper

Drives: 2021 zle ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyz View Post
Please don’t think I’m trying to argue because I’m not at all.
I question this because when I ordered my ZLE I made sure my dealer had received an Allocation. This was done by being copied on an email directly from the district sales manager.
Now a competing dealer close to me received a ZL1. My father and my son went to the dealer with the ZL1 and had my dads truck serviced. They checked out the ZL1 and the salesman was there. My 9 year old son told the salesman that I had one on order with the track package.
He told my son I would not be getting it. None were coming to Canada!!!

I went up there the next day to look at the ZL1 cause I had never even seen one before. Salesman comes out and speaks to me. I told him I had the car on order and was told nope none coming to Canada.
Then I was in the sales managers office with three other salesman. Still being told none coming to Canada and I’m not getting one.
The sales manager phoned the district sales manager which is the same guy who oversees the dealer I bought mine from. Guess what, those guys were all wrong.

I’m just sayin don’t necessarily believe what those two dealers are telling you. The dealer who told me I wasn’t getting a ZLE cause none were coming to Canada had IIRC correctly 30 Camaros on order. He was pissed to say the least. It just so happened he had Allocations the year before for ZLEs. The year I bought my dealer had the Allocations.

There’s another member here whose cars build date was yesterday and it’s a ZLE but a 2021 model.

All’s I’m saying is don’t necessarily trust what the dealer tells you. They may be right and I may be wrong but I bet ZLEs will land here sooner than 18-24 months. I hope so anyhow for the guys who ordered or want to order one. My dealer called me a few months ago seeing if I wanted to order one cause they had an Allocation.
I knew that there are at least 4 Canadian ZLE orders on their way for delivery.
My 2021 ZLE will be deliveried within a couple of weeks. And I ordered it in Jan. There are two more Ontario ZLE orders on their way which were ordered by the other forums' members here. And there is another order from nova scocia.
zookeeper is offline   Reply With Quote