View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 09:22 PM   #14
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Yea I don't ever hear complaints from the ZL1 owners. If anything, those who had harsh complaints change their tune once they get into a Z. For what you pay the overall quality of the interior and the materials used is a bargain.

Agreed. For the price of a fully loaded 2SS, they should have come with the same quality as the ZL1. I say that factoring in that a base M6 trans ZL1 with no extras costs low $60K vs a fully dressed 2SS being in the high $50K range. The price difference could easily be attributed to the LT4, upgraded trans, etc. Therefore I think GM would have done well to make the 2SS interior the same as the ZL1.
I have a 2SS 1LE. What difference is there compared to a ZL1 interior?

My understanding is that the ZL1 has as silver start button, alcantara on the dash and door panels. Otherwise they are the same. (all my 2SS have had the black suede knee bolsters).

My Hot Wheels had alcantara on the dash and door panels. I prefer the look of the leather.
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -

Last edited by hotlap; 08-05-2021 at 10:07 PM.
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote