View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 06:36 AM   #12
DorkMissile

Drives: 18 1SS 1LE HyperBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
Ive wondered why lots are so against using Meth? This is my first blower car so I don't know much about this stuff , but I have had Meth about 10 months and so far so good. I know things can screw up , but can't that happen with a BAP or AUX system or even a factory pump could crap out. I go out to get in my car,I glance around for any leaks or anything dumb ,I'd do that even if it was still stock , start it up glance at the dial make sure its where its suspose to be hit the little test button the light comes on, the idle stumbles alittle and I know its working. I haven't even used a can yet, 3 passes at the dragstrip uses about a pint. I use Renegade think it was like 35 a can.
I have wondered that myself - about the negative image of someone using methanol injection.

I get asked a lot how much power my car makes as it is kind of a giant killer on roll racing. I tell them 702hp, and the next question is what are the mods. Tell them "blower on 9lbs, E85, and meth injection" and you generally get some kind of "oh, you use Meth." Like meth HPs are made of styrofoam or something lol.

Anyone running a PD blower should be using it IMO.