View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:22 AM   #2
foshjowler

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T, 91 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamurai View Post
I found this deal on a car that's pretty close to how I'd spec it and based on my research it seems like a really good deal. One thing that confuses me is the $1500 customer cash, which if my understanding is correct, it's actually a discount from the dealer but rather offered directly from Chevrolet to the consumer and therefore shouldn't be part of the negotiated price. Have I got that right?

Is this as good of a deal as I think it is, or should I be able to talk them a bit lower?

http://www.nissanibroschevy.com/Vehi...-CA/3497725593

Another thing that is a bit of a concern is that this dealership has absolutely horrible reviews online and apparently has changed their name a few times because of their bad reputation... I'm using my own financing and not planning to trade-in or buy any extra stuff, so the car itself shouldn't be affected, but it does make me a bit wary of doing business with them

Any advice would be appreciated.
It doesn't seem like a screaming good deal to me, but certainly not bad. It's about where I see similarly specced cars around me here in the NC area. I'm a big fan of the V6 and 2.0T 1LE cars, but they're not easy to find, especially on the used market. I will say, they get hammered on depreciation. When I was looking, if I wanted to travel out, there were a few under $25k with less than 10k miles.

Youtube Channel

foshjowler is offline   Reply With Quote