View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 07:05 AM   #14
1LEASYE

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
I'll be getting new front tires (and possibly a driver's rear tire) this weekend along with a new gauge since I thought I could still rely on the older pencil style gauge but that isn't the case anymore.

Quote:
BTW, 1LEASYE, did you drive from central Virginia to drive Sebring? Props to you!
I like to drive and have always been a road warrior either for work or for fun and feel like I get full use out of the car plus you do not see many people drive those distances for any type of track days anymore (road course, drag strip etc.) and I always felt that it was a waste to make just an overbearing car just for a track toy only and it meant more to drive a high horsepower/track setup car to and from a track when most people truck and trailer their cars that are at least street legal cars plus with the impeding electric/hybrid cars coming, we don't know what the future will hold.

I want to drive as far as COTA and Road America but that is my cut off points, I'd like to run Sonoma and Laguna Seca but with those noise restrictions, I feel like it would be a waste of time and money to either truck and trailer or ship my car across the continent to run those tracks.